Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMS on Three

Options
  • 04-03-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

I just moved from Vodafone to Three (3Pay), and found out (obviously after moving!!) that support to MMS is only within Ireland and UK!

Is there any alternative I can use to send MMS within Europe (or global)?

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

hi there, dont believe you are correct on this point, im on three, just back france and had no problem sending or receiving mms

• Registered Users Posts: 29 100

puddles22 wrote: »
    hi there, dont believe you are correct on this point, im on three, just back france and had no problem sending or receiving mms

are you on bill or 3pay? I sent the mail to three explaining the problem and then got a call from their support, the support agent said very clearly that its not a problem as they only support MMS within Ireland and UK.

Advertisement