Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic CSI (TV Show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I find the show very interesting, the way they explained how they came to certain conclusions was good to watch and it showed how professional paleontologists think things through. I will be watching more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Just catching up on this on the old digibox. Just watching the T.rex trauma episode examining sue.

Very interesting stuff in relation to how she survived broken ribs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I caught the episode where they examined the brain scan of Stan the T. rex today. While I had encountered most of the ideas re: sight and smell before, what I found particularly interesting was the segment on T. rex's sense of hearing, something which is often overlooked in terms of research (Usually more time is spent studying it's penis than it's ears).

Advertisement