Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorbike and scooter show starts today

• 04-03-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭

So the motorbike show in the RDS has start whos goin to today and let us know if u got and good bargains.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

im on me way now. i shall report back with pics and bargains :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Rosahane

7ofBrian wrote: »
    im on me way now. i shall report back with pics and bargains :)

I'd be interested to know if there is anyone selling the gerbing heated gear? I want to get the gloves and need to be sure about the size:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Going on Sun to see if they have any decent deals left.

At least they prices are getting a little more realistic, was only €20 for 2 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

holy crap i spent a small fortune!!!
    but i did get a LOAD of gear.!!!

Got meself a pair if John Doe kevlar jeans (Full kevlar, unkike Sartso or Draggin which only have kevlar in key places.) - 210 euro down from 280
    Also got two race shirts (one polo) for 15 euro.

Got the missus a full Duchini kit (Jacket Pants and Lid) for 250 :eek:BARGAIN:eek:

There was some really cool stuff to see here so i recommend everyone get out tomorrow or sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

bought bike gear head to toe all for €230 bargain boots from €150 got them for €50 bottem were €80 got for €30 gloves for €15 from €40 jacket for €80 not €50 Helmat was €100 now €60 didnt get to have a look at the show really was more into getting my gear hah

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

How much is it in? I'm going to head in tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Zascar wrote: »
    How much is it in? I'm going to head in tomorrow

€15 I think, though you could (maybe still can) buy a pair of tickets for €20 online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Is there much MX stuff/bikes? Not mad into scooters and road bikes(although love looking at the latest superbikes)? I think i was at this show a few years ago and wasnt overwhelmed. I got a load of free tickets but I think I'll give the last 2 away too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

No Kwackers...WTF..........:mad:

The displays of the new/current bikes was abysmal.....better effort from BMW and Ducati though...
    Great display of choppers/fighters too...fair play to all the builders..;)

Glad i didnt have to pay in though...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Thought the Ducati stand was terrible. Nothing really in it.

Enjoyed the day and one of the young lads loved the drag racing and stunt bike.

Picked up some tshirts for the kids and got myself a pair of summer gloves. Cost me €35 and online they are roughly €70.

• Advertisement
Advertisement