Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcake delivery to Co. Cork - anwhere do it?

Options
  • 04-03-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi,

Friend's birthday coming up, she lives in Co. Cork. I'd love to surprise her with a delivery of yummy cupcakes (it beats the usual flowers!), but does anyone know of any company in Cork city or county that do this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

i cant recommend these guys enough sugarmooncork@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Thanks for replies, unfortunately neither company will deliver :(

Back to the drawing board I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

buzz55 wrote: »
    Thanks for replies, unfortunately neither company will deliver :(

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Got cupcakes from a girl named Siobhan on Saturday - oh my god YUM! And i'd say she delivers cos she has a van. Her business is called cupcake cottage and she does it from her house in Douglas.:)

www.cupcakecottage.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

What area is she based in?

• Advertisement

Miaireland wrote: »
    What area is she based in?

She's across from the briar rose pub - ballincurrig lawn/park i think? at the very end of the road. She has a facebook page too:

http://www.facebook.com/people/CupcakeCottage-Siobhan/100001383257807

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

We got cupcakes delivered a few times in the past from Annemarie. Her email is cotterannemarie@gmail.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mnd

Don't know if its too late but anyway. We recently got lovely cupcakes delivered from girl going by name 'D's Delights'. She has a faceboook page, think its www.facebook.com/dsdelightscupcakes

That girl who does the cupcakes in ballincurrig park just opened a bakery on anglesea street near lennoxs!! I got a box of her cupcakes a few weeks back and they were yum so looking forward to going into her in her new shop!! Good to see someone doing well in these times!:)

Advertisement