Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Comic Relief Mini-Eposide

• 04-03-2011 3:09pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So it looks like there's going to be a mini-episode, broadcast on Red Nose Night / Comic Relief (that's 18th of March to us non-UK-ers:

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2011/03/02/doctor-who-for-comic-relief-exclusive/

Another one of those TARDIS-based comedy affairs, this time featuring two Amy Ponds. That'll be ... nice ... ... is it suddenly warm in here or just me?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

pixelburp wrote: »
    two Amy Ponds

I'm sold.

Sorry, I went annoying internet male there, didn't I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

The Tardis is inside the Tardis!

/squee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It aired tonight during Comic Relief & the BBC have already put it up on their YouTube channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I'm sold.

Sorry, I went annoying internet male there, didn't I?

Amy Pond flirting with Amy Pond....... meep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Bloody well missed it!

Was it any good?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Bloody well missed it!

Was it any good?
    Scroll up 2 replies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was awesome - I love Tardis based episodes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ultimately pretty much the same as the Tennant/Davison special, but fun none the less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

lads two amy ponds...dream come true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,047 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Remember reading a tweet from someone on Twitter:
    If Amy Pond lezzes up with herself, I will give my life savings, a kidney, and a bucket of jizz to Comic Relief.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Coldzone

Poor Rory getting a slap. He was only thinking what we all were thinking right then :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It was definitely good fun, although it's difficult to view Amy's personality in a good light after that. She LITERALLY fancies herself :D

Advertisement