If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer XW NAV1 slightly delayed

Options
  • 04-03-2011 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Just a little note to say "sorry" that our shipment of these has been delayed from Pioneer due to the shipment being split by the transport company who delayed one part of the shipment and would then not deliver it because it wasn't complete !

I know it sounds crazy, but actually true.

We will now be getting these in on Monday 7th and will despatching them as soon as they land.

Sorry for the delay.

Dave & Crew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Picked mine up last night, well worth the wait (and that was just CD's and Iphone, haven't even hooked it up to the TV yet for DVDs)!

Keep the good offers coming lads, there's still some of my credit card limit left !

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just so you guys know what we are talking about!

Still lots left for Boardies at £79.95!

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8874

Pioneer XW-NAV1 - DVD / iPod Dock / Tuner / USB The XW-NAV1 is a Pioneer DVD / CD / Ipod dock / FM Radio with USB input - all in one neat package!

This did retail at £230 then Pioneer reduced it to £149.95 - The cheapest price I can see it at online is £115 ANYWHERE. Amazon.co.uk are selling it at over £140 and a popular store in the ROI is selling it at €279.99

We are doing a Boardie special on it at £79.95/€95.99.

This is an ideal unit for ANY room or for a Kids room or as a second or bedroom system!

Here is the Pioneer Speil:
    An entertainment system doesn’t have to take up a lot of space. The XW-NAV1 is a competitively priced, all-in one solution for audio and video needs of both younger and older generations, suited for any room in the house.

Play content from virtually any format.Connect your iPod/iPhone, portable music player, or USB storage device (popular media formats supported).

Traditional sources can be used as well. Listen to FM radio and insert CDs and DVDs. If you want MP3s after all, you can even rip audio CDs to USB (MP3).

The system values your listening experience: 2 full-range speakers with passive radiators give you quality sound.

Video features
    Connect your HD TV via HDMI and enjoy video from DVD, upscaled to 1080p (HD) for full-size viewing. Featuring Dolby Digital decoding with Virtual Surround, you even get a surround sound experience. Furthermore, you can watch videos from your iPod/iPhone via the composite video output.

The NAV1 plays all the following:
    • iPod
    • iPhone
    • DVD / CD
    • MP3, DivX, WMA and JPEG files from USB, CD and DVD
    • FM Radio

It has the following Inputs & Outputs:
    • iPod/ iPhone dock
    • DVD / CD
    • FM Radio

It can be used as an alarm clock with wake-up & Sleep function.

It comes with a full Remote control

Here is a link to the full specs:
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/4...1-K/index.html

And just in case you did not notice - The DVD section also upscales to 1080P and you can of course use it to view Video & Photos from your Ipod via the Composite video output on your TV.

£79.95? Cannot be bad - that's about 60% off the original RRP!

Delivery anywhere in Ireland is just £9.95.

If you would like one you can either post here or just send us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will contact you to get you sorted.

Thanks again,

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

any word on the black versions? :)

sweetie wrote: »

Still pushing the plonkers at Pioneer towers (although it was partially my own fault although I'll never admit it in public! OOOpppss).

Hope to have some news early next week & as soon as I get it I'll post,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

sweetie wrote: »

The picture John put up really doesn't do it justice.

It's a sexy looking piece of kit and from looking at it face on about 80% of the front is black already so the white version makes very little difference really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 tedcrilly

Just so you guys know what we are talking about!

Still lots left for Boardies at £79.95!

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8874

Pioneer XW-NAV1 - DVD / iPod Dock / Tuner / USB The XW-NAV1 is a Pioneer DVD / CD / Ipod dock / FM Radio with USB input - all in one neat package!

This did retail at £230 then Pioneer reduced it to £149.95 - The cheapest price I can see it at online is £115 ANYWHERE. Amazon.co.uk are selling it at over £140 and a popular store in the ROI is selling it at €279.99

We are doing a Boardie special on it at £79.95/€95.99.

This is an ideal unit for ANY room or for a Kids room or as a second or bedroom system!

Here is the Pioneer Speil:
    An entertainment system doesn’t have to take up a lot of space. The XW-NAV1 is a competitively priced, all-in one solution for audio and video needs of both younger and older generations, suited for any room in the house.

Play content from virtually any format.Connect your iPod/iPhone, portable music player, or USB storage device (popular media formats supported).

Traditional sources can be used as well. Listen to FM radio and insert CDs and DVDs. If you want MP3s after all, you can even rip audio CDs to USB (MP3).

The system values your listening experience: 2 full-range speakers with passive radiators give you quality sound.

Video features
    Connect your HD TV via HDMI and enjoy video from DVD, upscaled to 1080p (HD) for full-size viewing. Featuring Dolby Digital decoding with Virtual Surround, you even get a surround sound experience. Furthermore, you can watch videos from your iPod/iPhone via the composite video output.

The NAV1 plays all the following:
    • iPod
    • iPhone
    • DVD / CD
    • FM Radio

It has the following Inputs & Outputs:
    • iPod/ iPhone dock
    • DVD / CD
    • FM Radio

It can be used as an alarm clock with wake-up & Sleep function.

It comes with a full Remote control

Here is a link to the full specs:
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/4...1-K/index.html

And just in case you did not notice - The DVD section also upscales to 1080P and you can of course use it to view Video & Photos from your Ipod via the Composite video output on your TV.

£79.95? Cannot be bad - that's about 60% off the original RRP!

Delivery anywhere in Ireland is just £9.95.

If you would like one you can either post here or just send us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will contact you to get you sorted.

Thanks again,

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Can you put me down for one (at least) of these - maybe 3 as would be ideal for kids room and pressie for parents.

Do you have one in store that I can check out - prob monday lunchtime.
    Also on colours - is white available now but black coming in?

Thanks

TC

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Got one of these yesterday, and quite impressed. I just had it standalone rather than connected to the tv yet, but the sound from it is impressive. The 2 speakers at the back work great, and it was just some mp3 stuff that was on the phone. Would recommend this piece of kit

tedcrilly wrote: »
    Hi John

Can you put me down for one (at least) of these - maybe 3 as would be ideal for kids room and pressie for parents.

Do you have one in store that I can check out - prob monday lunchtime.
    Also on colours - is white available now but black coming in?

Thanks

TC

Thanks TC - PM Sent!

ATVB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Jizzer28

very interested in one of these bad boys have you got many in stock? ill be ordering this friday, (payday) :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI Jizzer.

We do still have these in stock in both the Black and the White Finish.

If you want to PM me your contact details I can give you a buzz :D

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.