Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were would i get a 775 motherboard

• 04-03-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi most of the sites dont sell them any more mine ran in to a bit of trouble with a leaking water cooling rig :( so im looking to pick up a cheap board with sli and 4 ram slots. Even if someone has one at home garthing dust id be happy to buy it.

I was lucky that when it had the leak the pc was of i dryed the board out and it would not turn on dried it some more and it turns on then powers of after a couple of seconds and then powers it self back on with nohing on screen my gpu cards should be working fine as they were not in it at the time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Hi most of the sites dont sell them any more mine ran in to a bit of trouble with a leaking water cooling rig :( so im looking to pick up a cheap board with sli and 4 ram slots. Even if someone has one at home garthing dust id be happy to buy it.

I was lucky that when it had the leak the pc was of i dryed the board out and it would not turn on dried it some more and it turns on then powers of after a couple of seconds and then powers it self back on with nohing on screen my gpu cards should be working fine as they were not in it at the time.

You would be better off just getting one on adverts. You should have let it dry for about a week sitting on a towel above a rad, that always worked for me. You probably damaged it by turning it on when not fully dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

gonna be hard to look for a 775 mobo at a decent price new because they have gone up massivly in price so your just better off buying one second hand

Advertisement