Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Beer Garden in the City Centre

Options
  • 04-03-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Now the weather is getting a bit better, I wouldn't mind a few pints sitting around on benches outside. The only decent beer garden I know though is Murray's on O'Connel St, but that's a little bit out of my way. Is there anywhere with a large open plan beer garden? Pints for less than €6 would be a bonus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I love the Shakespeare (also known as the Hop House) on Parnell St on a nice evening. Pitchers for a tenner :)

Although, if O'Connell St is out of your way, I'd imagine this would be too!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

There is a little gem of a beer garden out the back of the Morgan Hotel in Templebar... Small, granted. But well covered & comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smurph90

The Living Room on cathal brugha street has a great beer garden, pints are pretty cheap there aswelll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 unamcbreen

Guys the Green Room Bar beside the O2 has a fab modern beer garden! And if you're in a group you can book a BBQ.. it's a real hidden treasure!!Down by the point Luas stop..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 unsub89

some of my favorites are upstairs in O'Neill's on suf**** street, the Bernard shaw on Camdon street and Murray's. where would not be out of your way may i ask?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the strand house at the 5 lamps will be opening soon, it will have a rooftop beer garden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

Dicey Rileys is also a good shout for a beer garden on Harcourt street, also does a lovely bit of grub on a bbq as well during the day afaik

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

+1 on O'Neill's, though it's not exactly open plan.

Advertisement