Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show : 4th March 2011

1131415161719»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

Greentopia wrote: »
    Just kiddin Poor Craythur. I don't think we should be all enthralled by him. I do like him though for his intelligence, talent and erudition and he seems to me to be a genuinely kind and decent guy; as do a lot of others. You don't have to agree :)

I don't know, I've found him quite boastful on a number of occasions in the past. He strikes me as the kind of guy who enjoys the smell of his own farts. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

I don't know, I've found him quite boastful on a number of occasions in the past. He strikes me as the kind of guy who enjoys the smell of his own farts. :pac:

:D ok.
    I haven't seen any evidence of boastfulness TBH, rather the opposite, but maybe you witnessed that somewhere I haven't seen him. As I'm sure you know he does come from a very privileged back round and upbringing so perhaps talking about that and his achievements in life (of which there are many) or what his wealth has brought when asked comes across as boastful to you? Dunno.
    The British call him a national treasure in any case and I think in this instance they're right. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marcia Lustley

Greentopia wrote: »
    :D ok.
    I haven't seen any evidence of boastfulness TBH, rather the opposite, but maybe you witnessed that somewhere I haven't seen him. As I'm sure you know he does come from a very privileged back round and upbringing so perhaps talking about that and his achievements in life (of which there are many) or what his wealth has brought when asked comes across as boastful to you? Dunno.
    The British call him a national treasure in any case and I think in this instance they're right. :)

couldn't agree with you more! i admire him most for his honesty in regards to his manic depression. he made a very interesting docu about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

couldn't agree with you more! i admire him most for his honesty in regards to his manic depression. he made a very interesting docu about it

I saw it yes! Indeed I also found it very interesting; and courageous and enlightening. I have a friend with MD and what Stephen Fry said about his manic depression really resonated with me-his shopping addiction for example is one shared with my friend when he's on a 'high'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

ACK SCHURRR I! ayra daar awwamdablann? Haws daw lurnin taw speyk durry cawmin alang?

rrr yaw surrious lahk? As dawr yaww darr n daw pitchurr lahk, kanda lahk?
    Wawll farrr plaaw lawwdy.

Well i got in a bit late and only seen a wee bit of the late late.
    A doctor (possibly hannibal lecter in disguise) who kills people for a living:confused:

Ack wagurrs! Ads nad actually mayy. Just a surmisation av whut someone thanks ah luke lahk.

Tha lurrnin Durrry as goin ooookaaaayyy. Ahm ouda praaaaactis ta ba anast.

Ha ha ha ha Hannibal Lector in disguise :D Ack wagurrss stay in and drink with us next week instead of going to the pub :) you'll fit right in with the lls Friday night boards drinking club :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Why women cannot be musicians! haha only kidding.

Woudl someone do the honor of complaining to RTE?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just a friendly warning that, as per our charter, normal Boards.ie rules apply on the TV forum.

So please do not post any "age-appropriate content" on this forum.

If it happens again, infraction will be issued and bans will be given out to repeat offenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Well now folks. I am sorry i missed you all last night. I was busy getting slightly plastered.

However I am assured brother rabbit was good.

That reminds me. Anyone got a honda fifty going. I need some parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Basq wrote: »
    Just a friendly warning that, as per our charter, normal Boards.ie rules apply on the TV forum.

So please do not post any "age-appropriate content" on this forum.

If it happens again, infraction will be issued and bans will be given out to repeat offenders.
    Aah jaysus! my head, my head!
    You'l have to dumb it down for me, i have the brain of jason McAteer!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Aah jaysus! my head, my head!
    You'l have to dumb it down for me, i have the brain of jason McAteer!:)

It means...

Scolding-Child-250x300.jpg

Behave yourself, Wiger Toods...

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Ack wagurrs! Ads nad actually mayy. Just a surmisation av whut someone thanks ah luke lahk.

Tha lurrnin Durrry as goin ooookaaaayyy. Ahm ouda praaaaactis ta ba anast.

Ha ha ha ha Hannibal Lector in disguise :DAck wagurrss stay in and drink with us next week instead of going to the pub :) you'll fit right in with the lls Friday night boards drinking club :D
    Aaah The pub on a friday! i think i remember what that was like.:p
    (holds hands to head, swear, sighs!)
    A five mile jog, hour on the bike and a little bit more cardio is more like it! Ive a great life so i have.(holds hands to head again, swear again, sighs again!):)

It means...

Scolding-Child-250x300.jpg

Behave yourself, Wiger Toods...
    This is very funny, still laughing as i type!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement