Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piebald Pony

• 04-03-2011 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

I was driving past Groody the other day and pulled up at a roundabout, there was a young fla standing on the footpath with a piebald pony, and I glanced away for a second, was just about to start driving again when the pony went galloping INCHES away from my car.

I was very shaken obviously but drove on anyway, it wasn't til I was home that my mate in the car told me that the little SCUT had slapped the pony's arse to make it run out in front of my car.

I don't know if it's a plot to get me to kill their horse and then demand money, or if the little scumbag was just doing it for the laugh, but keep sketch if you're around those parts and you see a knacker with a piebald pony.

And if you DO see him, give him a puck round the ear for me too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

thats a fecker of a place for horses/animals...the wasteland/fields there have very poor fencing. Seen a horse lose out too a berlingo there a few weeks ago. Very sad.

seeing as there us no picture of the SCUT attached...ill just clip a few random ones and hope i get the right one...

Advertisement