Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

self drive minibus hire in Donegal??

Options
  • 04-03-2011 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello all, wondering if anybody knows where i can hire a self drive 17 seater minibus? trying to organise a trip to Scotland later in the year and am getting nowhere......:confused::(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 katemc

hi did you try s&t van hire - know they do vans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

S+T do have a transporter Bus, but not sure if it will hold 18..... yellow pages is your friend here OP, lotsa self drive / minibus hire places in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭mugbags

S&T only have 9 seaters. I'll try yellow pages, have searched internet and got nowhere. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

dont you need a public service vehicle licence for that many passengers ( i vaguely remember it been 12 people when i was at college in the uk was the limit)

One of my friends has the correct licence. Checked through yellow pages but all the bus hire companies are for bus and driver, can't find any self drive locally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Try s&T or any of the big self drive companies to see if they know of anyone that would do a 17 seater cause there in the industry and if they dont know there wont be one but id imagine it will be hard to find a company willing to do 17 seater

tried s&t, no help but heard about a company in Derry today who might do it so I've emailed them. living in hope......:)

Advertisement