Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash On Seamus Quirke Road

Options
  • 04-03-2011 10:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭

traffic everywhere, anyone know if its serious or people just refusing to pull to the side of the road

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SMCG

Friend saw accident on Shangort Rd in Knockncarra last night, aparently there was a fatality, I imagine that would have held traffic up for a long time in the whole area. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

It's a day for it! There was a Mercedez broken down on the road in Bohermore. I was talking to the poor girl driving it, people were beeping and roaring at her...the car couldn't be pused, it was an automatic and some safety feature triggered so the car went into an emergency brake mode.

Good oul Galweigans being ever helpful, not stopping and just cursing her out! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

selfishness of some people, letting there car break down on a busy road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Speaking of break-downs; - Last Sunday was coming into Gort on the way back from Limerick, just at the end of the Motorway, and a girl's car had cut out on her, and she was looking for help. I'm sure she must have been in some state and embarrassed with all cars to follow behind, building up and backed-up. I was 2/3 cars behind so could see what was going on. And the black car that was directly behind her - one of those fancy-schmancy cars didn't even offer to assist, and squeezed out in the gap between the hedge and her car, and sped off into the night. Now loads of guys rushed up to help once they realized what was wrong, and pushed her car into the verge area in off the road so that other cars could get by safely, and some-one gave her a lift and that was it, and on we go in our day-to-day lives lol. :)

It just kinda put a black mark on it as that first car didn't help and just carried on .... But sure c'ést la vie.

Advertisement