Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's Right Boys, It's Happened...Put KISS on your Cock!

Options
  • 04-03-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

kisskondoms2.jpg
    Graphic Armor, Inc., in association with KISS, Live Nation, and Condomania, announced today the release of newest KISS Kondoms, the world's first FDA-approved "Picture Condoms" featuring a full-color image right on the latex!

Originally introduced in 2003 by Condomania, KISS Kondoms were the first condoms to display a color photographic image of a licensed property on both the condom wrapper and box. The innovation continues now on a whole new level, featuring an image of Gene Simmons' iconic fully extended tongue running down the length of the lubricated latex condom.

A Paul Stanley version of the KISS Kondoms will be released later this year.

Graphic Armor's KISS Kondoms, licensed globally by Live Nation, will be touring store shelves worldwide starting in March. Pre-orders can be placed immediately at this location. KISS Kondoms will also be available in KissOnline.com's KISS shop soon.

That's right, you can now actually put Gene Simmons on your cock...maybe it would work on some women, I don't know? If things go wrong, it could be the one situation where I imagine people would actually be able to use the phrase "don't blame me, it was Gene's fault it broke"

http://secure.condomania.com/prodinfo.asp?number=C-KPK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Sweet! Do they come in XXL???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Nice

I remember seeing Manowar ones in a thread here a good while back too

spina--468011__mw_special_condom_large1.jpg

Manowar is also quite fitting. But really, how many people would want Gene's tongue on your Johnson while performing the act?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭furiousox

You can also buy yourself a KISS coffin, so they get ya when you're 'coming' and when you're 'going' etc....:pac:

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    You can also buy yourself a KISS coffin, so they get ya when you're 'coming' and when you're 'going' etc....:pac:
    To quote Richard Pryor, "He came and he went at the same time! [...] What are you are apologising for? He died in your pussy!" :)

Yeah, I believe Dimebag was buried in a KISS coffin wasn't he? Him and Eddie Van Halen's guitar. Suits Darrell though, he loved KISS, especially Ace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Durty.

except for the manowar product which just makes sense.
    available now in a handy day pack of 24!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Nailz wrote: »
    Yeah, I believe Dimebag was buried in a KISS coffin wasn't he? Him and Eddie Van Halen's guitar. Suits Darrell though, he loved KISS, especially Ace.

He was, he asked for Van Halen's Yellow and Black guitar specifically from 1977 or something...Van Halen arrived at the funeral with the original and he hadn't used it since then and wanted Dimebag to have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

condoms are not exclusively for use with boys jem:p

ah sure tis but a bit of craic....oops:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Down with this sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

May or may not be compatible with this:

0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

buck65 wrote: »
    Down with this sort of thing.