Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike Show Feedback - Any Good or a Waste o Time?

• 05-03-2011 12:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

Any feedback on the bike show heading in on Sunday as work and wife won't release me sooner. :D

Sorry folks didn't see the other bike scooter show thread before I started this thread:o:o:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 715 ✭✭✭HellsAngel

Antiquo wrote: »
    Any feedback on the bike show heading in on Sunday as work and wife won't release me sooner. :D

Sorry folks didn't see the other bike scooter show thread before I started this thread:o:o:rolleyes:
    Not been sarcastic but a bit of a how long is a length of string question. If youv'e been there a few times before, it gets a bit repeditive unless your thinking of heading over to Paddy Cullens or somewhere to meet up with some of the boys you haven't seen for a while for a few pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Careful

being the first time i attend a motorbike show in my life i have to say it was ok, i went on sunday expecting to get a good deal on some gear and i did.

i was there just for a couple of hours but i enjoyed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

It's rubbish....I used to go but couldn't be arsed any more. Besides, it's just a rminder of all the nice things you can't afford! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

was my first trip to a bike show - was told it was small compared to others. but I had fun. Got myself a helmet, jacket+gloves for good deals. :D also got to meet up with mates so was enjoyable :D not sure would I got again next year though....
    how you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

For this little rock in the Atlantic it was a superb show ,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

I thoroughly enjoyed it, there was a great selection of bikes for all tastes and some great gear too. No decent tool stall though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

roadsmart wrote: »
    I thoroughly enjoyed it, there was a great selection of bikes for all tastes and some great gear too. No decent tool stall though.

I had to drag my mate away from the one they had.

Was a good show, better then I expected and not a rip off as before.

Advertisement