Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Video to DVD

Options
  • 05-03-2011 1:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

hi . is there any place in waterford i could get a video transferred on to a dvd ? i dont have a video player. Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭wtrdfrd18

There's an ad for it in the Waterford Today,€12 euro and it takes two hours.. Only remember because I thought that was good value!
    No clue what the number is though..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

wtrdfrd18 wrote: »
    There's an ad for it in the Waterford Today,€12 euro and it takes two hours.. Only remember because I thought that was good value!
    No clue what the number is though..
    I couldnt find it in the wateford today. Anyone know where i can get this done? or have the number out of the waterford today paper? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Suirdzign on Patricks street.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

You can get a VHS to DVD converter in Lidl

Serious!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭wtrdfrd18

Found my Waterford Today.. The ad Reads

" VIDEOS TO DVD. Save those memories. 2hr Video to DVD 12.50 euros. Phone 087-6799579 or 051375381"

Hope you get what youre looking for! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

I have an SVHS video recorder and a DVD recorder and would have done it for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I must root out my wedding video and get it copied to DVD.

We'll be 21 years married next month so it might be worth making himself watch the entire thing and see how many family and guests have died since our big day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

deisemum wrote: »
    I must root out my wedding video and get it copied to DVD.

We'll be 21 years married next month so it might be worth making himself watch the entire thing and see how many family and guests have died since our big day ;)

Lol not to relive the happy memories but look at who's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

200motels wrote: »
    I have an SVHS video recorder and a DVD recorder and would have done it for a tenner.

Hi any chance you could still do that for me for a tenner? Have a video that i need copied onto a DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

any idea how I could put straight from camcorder cassette to DVD or PC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

There is a guy in Ardmore, that converts video to DVD and I think that he does camcorder tapes to DVD aswell.

Not sure if you would be willing to travel or if he would be down that way but can PM you his number if you want

Advertisement