Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PL: Liverpool v Manchester United. 6/3/2011, KO 1330.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

rarnes1 wrote: »
    And the bitter post award goes to....^^^^^^

Of course , we should all know that highlighting hypocrisy is "bitter!" :P

Only one mug for this . .

hypocrite.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Drumpot wrote: »
    but Maxi nearly kneecapped rafa just before his high tackle.

lol, these posts are getting more farcical by the minute. You'd be a long time kneecapping someone by scraping against the side of their hip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Its easier to prove yourself with the likes of Ronaldo, tevez and a performing Rooney in a team. In times like this when your team are struggling you find out players with character and the players who have been able to hide behind the match winning performance of others with below par performances.
    Then surely the problem lies with the United squad in general and its slow dterioration, rather than the single player that always gets picked out for criticism.
    Carrick has never been anything more then above average, tidy player. Not an exceptional tackler, passer or scorer, he has been a player that has done enough in the past not to be noticed (mistakes) but done little to deserve any special praise.

He is a very consistent metronome. His major strength is his positionong on the field without the ball. He is a very good defensive player, not in the sense of his ability to make thumderous tackles, but his ability to make interceptions and position himself well on teh pitch. Its an unspectacular role that often gets overlooked by the you tube generation.
    I have been saying it for over a year (not just recently) that Carrick has and never will be the kind of player you can afford when things are not going well in a game.

Can anybody pick out a handfull of exceptional performances from Carrick in his time at United ?

He was consistently good from 06-09. He's a quietly effective player rather than one that will dominate gamea and do the headline grabing things. He was never the type of blood and thunder midfielder who'd make box to box runs and clatter into a few people when the going was tough. Expecting him to do so shows a poor appreciation of the type of player he is in the first place. The guy Fergie signed to do that is a cripple unfortunately.

Again I will repeat that Hargo's injury has also done him no favours. When we got a bit of a runaround by AC Milan in 2007, Fergie brought Hargreaves in as he spotted the need for a proper holding player in midfield. However apart from his first season he has been pretty much absent, leaving Carrick to revert to carrying the defensive can in which he is not entirely comfortable and leaving the midfield back to square one. I'd personally love to see a top class DM brought in and Carrick played beside him as the metronome in midfield, I think it could revitalise the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

You were as close to 4th pointswise as you were to 18th when King kenny took over. Dont conveniently forget that my friend. .

Doesnt matter if Nani is a diver or not, Carragher was a disgrace.

What is hilarious is that not only did Carragher get away with it, but Maxi nearly kneecapped rafa just before his high tackle. Again, I am sure that Liverpool fans would be just as understanding had united players tried to assualt Pool players in the same manner . .

I dont condone Rafa's tackle, but had the ref given Carragher a red or blown up for Maxi's tackle then Rafa wouldnt of lost the rag. It Doesnt excuse it, but it certainly backs up the point that if the ref does his job properly we dont end up speaking in hypothetics and poor old Pool fans dont have to pick and choose when certain ref decisions are worth ranting about depending on whether or not it suits their predudice towards all things United. .

To be honest, this is all a side show. The fact is United were played off the pitch.

Of course , we should all know that highlighting hypocrisy is "bitter!" :P

Only one mug for this . .

hypocrite.jpg

I'm no hypocrite.

I've called a spade a spade with regards to Carraghers tackle etc

He's using sweeping statements which are rubbish, so he had to be called in on it.

copacetic wrote: »
    lol, these posts are getting more farcical by the minute. You'd be a long time kneecapping someone by scraping against the side of their hip.

Hip ? Did you actually see the incident ?

Just watched it (and rewatched it for clarity) and it was clear that it could of caused serious damage had it connected. Isnt that what pool fans are moaning about with rafa's tackle ?

To be precise, Maxi's tackle went down on Rafaels knee to the back of his thigh (as Rafael Turned). Try watching incidents before making presumptions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

This thread is still going?

sad.

Hip ? Did you actually see the incident ?

Just watched it (and rewatched it for clarity) and it was clear that it could of caused serious damage had it connected. Isnt that what pool fans are moaning about with rafa's tackle ?

To be precise, Maxi's tackle went down on Rafaels knee to the back of his thigh (as Rafael Turned). Try watching incidents before making presumptions.

Seen as we're talking about incidents in the game, what about VDS clanger that effectively sealed the match for Liverpool? Surely thats more pressing than a half tackle that didn't result in serious injury?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

A) I have made the exact same point you make in you second paragraph about half a dozen times in the thread.

Fair enough so we agree on that, wasent meant as a dig
    B) There is no need to be facetious. I'm making a simple point. The wildly divergent replies ranging from the idea that the game would have carried on the same to those that ignore 90% of what I'm actually saying keep this topic going.
    Didnt mean to sound facetious, was just taking the piss, and infact emphasising your point in that no one kows how things would have turned out, but still guessing anyway.
    Basically the discussion should just go like this:

Fan 1: Liverpool deserved to win
    Fan 2 : Yeah they played far better, took their chances when they came
    Fan 1: That being said Carragher should have been sent off.
    Fan 2: Yeah he should alright, would have given Liverpool a problem
    Fan 1: Yeah it would. United still would have had a mountain to climb, but it only takes on goal to change things.
    Fan 2: True. Just look at last Tuesday
    Fan 1: Still, United weren't able to take their chances. Liverpool did.

And that basically sums up the game. It doesn't mean there has been some major shift in the world. It doesn't mean United are falling apart. It doesn't mean that Kenny písses the cure for Cancer. It just means Liverpool played well, United didn't and Liverpool won.

Agree with all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

quarryman wrote: »

sad.

Not really. Some people may have went for a late lunch, dinner, celebratory drinks, drown the sorrows drinks, celebratory ride off the missus, drown the sorrows ride off the missus......

or might have just gone to the game and want to comment on it now. It is only the next day after the match!

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    celebratory ride off the missus, drown the sorrows ride off the missus......

LOL :D

sad.

Why even bother posting this? Clearly its the same points being argued, but largely by different people who, although regular enough users, may not have been online until this afternoon

flahavaj wrote: »
    Then surely the problem lies with the United squad in general and its slow dterioration, rather than the single player that always gets picked out for criticism.

He is a very consistent metronome. His major strength is his positionong on the field without the ball. He is a very good defensive player, not in the sense of his ability to make thumderous tackles, but his ability to make interceptions and position himself well on teh pitch. Its an unspectacular role that often gets overlooked by the you tube generation.

He was consistently good from 06-09. He's a quietly effective player rather than one that will dominate gamea and do the headline grabing things. He was never the type of blood and thunder midfielder who'd make box to box runs and clatter into a few people when the going was tough. Expecting him to do so shows a poor appreciation of the type of player he is in the first place. The guy Fergie signed to do that is a cripple unfortunately.

Again I will repeat that Hargo's injury has also done him no favours. When we got a bit of a runaround by AC Milan in 2007, Fergie brought Hargreaves in as he spotted the need for a proper holding player in midfield. However apart from his first season he has been pretty much absent, leaving Carrick to revert to carrying the defensive can in which he is not entirely comfortable and leaving the midfield back to square one. I'd personally love to see a top class DM brought in and Carrick played beside him as the metronome in midfield, I think it could revitalise the team.

The problem does lie in the squad. In fergies defence, he hasnt exactly been givin the funds to imrpove his squad (if anything the quality has been deminished).

That aside, if Carrick needs a DM beside him to perform he just isnt good enough for the team.

Did Keane, Ince, Scholes, Robson need a good player beside them to perform well ? Did it matter if the team were playing well ? Scholes certainly doesnt need a decent player beside him to play well and he sets the benchmark that Carrick has never reached. Granted and agreed Heargreaves was bought to play alongside Carrick but its no good saying that a player would be playing well if they had a decent player beside them. If anything he has had the same partner (Fletcher/scholes) for the last 4 years so why has his form dropped so substantially ? Or is it when times are good fans/people dont really care who is underperforming once the team is winning ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Seen as we're talking about incidents in the game, what about VDS clanger that effectively sealed the match for Liverpool? Surely thats more pressing than a half tackle that didn't result in serious injury?

It was justice in a way. Disgraceful that he was still on the pitch after his horrific elbowing of Kuyts head after the first goal.

But, like Rooney last week, he gets away with it. Sick of Utd getting these decisions.

If Van Der Saar doesn't do that, then Carragher wouldn't have made the tackle he did. With them down to ten men, we could have pressed on and been four or five up at half time that our domination so deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I loved Suarez sneeky tug on Rafael's hair, what a hero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

sad.

There's a rota in operation. We're all taking turns rehashing the same arguments.

You've seen nothing yet, wait until Berba, The Muppet and Mister Men clock in.

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

You were as close to 4th pointswise as you were to 18th when King kenny took over. Dont conveniently forget that my friend. . Also, Hodgson had a misfiring Torres, not a good looking Suarez. Oh and Kenny has always had Liverpool fans support, there would of been riots had Pool lost 3-0 to West Ham under Hodsons reign even if he was in the exact same position. I dont really care but Liverpool never gave Hodgson the kind of support that they usually give their managers.

Doesnt matter if Nani is a diver or not, Carragher was a disgrace.

What is hilarious is that not only did Carragher get away with it, but Maxi nearly kneecapped rafa just before his high tackle. Again, I am sure that Liverpool fans would be just as understanding had united players tried to assualt Pool players in the same manner . .

I dont condone Rafa's tackle, but had the ref given Carragher a red or blown up for Maxi's tackle then Rafa wouldnt of lost the rag. It Doesnt excuse it, but it certainly backs up the point that if the ref does his job properly we dont end up speaking in hypothetics and poor old Pool fans dont have to pick and choose when certain ref decisions are worth ranting about depending on whether or not it suits their predudice towards all things United. .

Did you not see the picture of Nani's boot connecting with Johnson's head way more dangerous than Maxi challenge for the ball

I loved Suarez sneeky tug on Rafael's hair, what a hero

That was hilarious!! Seeing Rafael lose the plot again after Suarez did that was lol!! :D

I am simply highlighting the fact that were roles reversed we would be reading the drivel, pathetic excuses from Liverpool fans who love nothing better then to ignore the performance of their team at the expense of making up conspiracys and excuses.

United were sh*t . I excuse no United player and do not excuse the result by any incident that happened in it. . I expect more from united.

Confused ? ? ? ? ? Yes I imagine so but allow me to educate..

It is in fact possible to judge ones own team objectively and while also exposing the hypocrisy of others who would of taken the exact opposite stance were roles reversed . . I accept this is a completely alien way of discussing soccer for many many fans but there you are .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

this thread has reminded me why I dont bother posting in this forum. pointless arguments about absolutley nothing, and even a page on the definition of poxy. /laters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

#15 wrote: »
    You've seen nothing yet, wait until Berba, The Muppet and Mister Men clock in.

:pac::pac:

BOOM BOOM:D

bruschi wrote: »
    this thread has reminded me why I dont bother posting in this forum. pointless arguments about absolutley nothing, and even a page on the definition of poxy. /laters

Excellent post. The forum is obviously weaker without you

I am simply highlighting the fact that were roles reversed we would be reading the drivel, pathetic excuses from Liverpool fans who love nothing better then to ignore the performance of their team at the expense of making up conspiracys and excuses.

United were sh*t . I excuse no United player and do not excuse the result by any incident that happened in it. . I expect more from united.

Confused ? ? ? ? ? Yes I imagine so but allow me to educate..

It is in fact possible to judge ones own team objectively and while also exposing the hypocrisy of others who would of taken the exact opposite stance were roles reversed . . I accept this is a completely alien way of discussing soccer for many many fans but there you are .

Thats a big assumption. Surely if you want to expose hypocrisy you don't engage in it yourself.

The game was won and lost over 96 mins, not over a 3 minute spell in the first half. Everyone is agreed Carragher should have seen red.

The problem does lie in the squad. In fergies defence, he hasnt exactly been givin the funds to imrpove his squad (if anything the quality has been deminished).

That aside, if Carrick needs a DM beside him to perform he just isnt good enough for the team.

Did Keane, Ince, Scholes, Robson need a good player beside them to perform well ? Did it matter if the team were playing well ? Scholes certainly doesnt need a decent player beside him to play well and he sets the benchmark that Carrick has never reached. Granted and agreed Heargreaves was bought to play alongside Carrick but its no good saying that a player would be playing well if they had a decent player beside them. If anything he has had the same partner (Fletcher/scholes) for the last 4 years so why has his form dropped so substantially ? Or is it when times are good fans/people dont really care who is underperforming once the team is winning ?

If your asking if Carrick is on the level of the likes of Keane, Scholes and Robson,three of the greatest United midfielders of all time - then the answer is no. But that doesn't mean he's not a good player who is more than useful to have in the squad.

Its not outlandish to suggest some players perform better when they have the player that was bought to complement them beside them. Alonso with Mascherano was better than Alonso without. There is no doubting Carrick has suffered for having to play a role that isn't entirely to his suiting since Hargo got injured. I simply do not buy the point that Carrick was useless all along and we simply didn't notice because everyone else was so good back in the glory days of 2008. he more than did his bit and contributed ghugely to our success. I've tried to explain his drop in form as weel as I can. I may be wrongm - there may be other reasons I'm not privvy to - but there has to be some rational explanation for it. But teh Hargreaves injury has to be a part of it.

As for the fact that Fletch and Scholes have been beside him all this time - true point. But Scholes is getting older. Fletcher has been terrible this season. United's midfield have been getting worse as an entire unit, thats the thing that really annoys me. it is a general decline. Its not just Carrick that's looking a worse player - its the whole bloody lot! Yet Fletcher doesn't get half the abuse Carrick does for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Do you lot even know what you're arguing about anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Yet Fletcher doesn't get half the abuse Carrick does for some reason.

"Better off with ......."

fill in the blanks flah? its an easy one;)

bruschi wrote: »

Gotta love all these guys who tell us they don't post in a forum by posting in the forum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Missed most of the match for the cricket, but where were Nani's tears on a sliding scale, this being 10:

john_terry_493722a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

dfx- wrote: »
    Missed most of the match for the cricket, but where were Nani's tears on a sliding scale, this being 10:

john_terry_493722a.jpg
    About a 9.5 imo.

Thats a big assumption. Surely if you want to expose hypocrisy you don't engage in it yourself.

The game was won and lost over 96 mins, not over a 3 minute spell in the first half. Everyone is agreed Carragher should have seen red.

I never said it was won over 3 mins, amazing how you put words on my keyboard!

Its not a presumption at all . . Should we troll through the United v Wigan game after the Rooney incident and see how objective the non United fans were about the fact that Rooney wasnt sent off ? Also shall we see how upset the "non united" fans got about Fergie defending Rooney and compare it with how upset "non united" fans got with Kenny dismissing the Carragher tackle ?

Also, we will have the next game that United get a dodgy decision as another barometer of how quickly and hypocritical "non united" fans can be when they have forgotten the kind of reffing decisions United have suffered at the hands of in the last two games . .

What about "fergie time" that only seems to matter when it favours united . An extra 11 mins of injury one united game (that we were only a goal up) seemed to pass off relatively discussion free as it didnt annoy the "non united" fans.

So , while you may think I have made broad presumptions, I confidently believe they are based on previous actions of "non united" fans as opposed to just giving them the benefit of the doubt out of convenience! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

I'm no hypocrite.

I've called a spade a spade with regards to Carraghers tackle etc

He's using sweeping statements which are rubbish, so he had to be called in on it.

I should have said most liverpool supporters are hypocrites. Yourself and slick ric have a habit of posting stuff that i agree with but at the same time some of your fellow supporters are calling for rooney to get a long ban for his elbow are cheering agger for elbowing torres, praising carrager for malicious tackle and calling suarez a hero for grabbing a player by the hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

I should have said most liverpool supporters are hypocrites. Yourself and slick ric have a habit of posting stuff that i agree with but at the same time some of your fellow supporters are calling for rooney to get a long ban for his elbow are cheering agger for elbowing torres, praising carrager for malicious tackle and calling suarez a hero for grabbing a player by the hair.

Football supporters are blinkered shocker.

I never said it was won over 3 mins, amazing how you put words on my keyboard!

Its not a presumption at all . . Should we troll through the United v Wigan game after the Rooney incident and see how objective the non United fans were about the fact that Rooney wasnt sent off ? Also shall we see how upset the "non united" fans got about Fergie defending Rooney and compare it with how upset "non united" fans got with Kenny dismissing the Carragher tackle ?

Also, we will have the next game that United get a dodgy decision as another barometer of how quickly and hypocritical "non united" fans can be when they have forgotten the kind of reffing decisions United have suffered at the hands of in the last two games . .

What about "fergie time" that only seems to matter when it favours united . An extra 11 mins of injury one united game (that we were only a goal up) seemed to pass off relatively discussion free as it didnt annoy the "non united" fans.

So , while you may think I have made broad presumptions, I confidently believe they are based on previous actions of "non united" fans as opposed to just giving them the benefit of the doubt out of convenience! ;)

Sorry I got a head ache half way through all that. I'm not sure what your arguing about but I hope you come out on top, best of luck.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

This is going to be my last post in this thread, i just want to know before i leave. Has any Liverpool fan said Carragher should NOT have been sent off?

but where were Nani's tears on a sliding scale, this being 10

Was kinda like this, only I dont think he was advertising walkers

If your asking if Carrick is on the level of the likes of Keane, Scholes and Robson,three of the greatest United midfielders of all time - then the answer is no. But that doesn't mean he's not a good player who is more than useful to have in the squad.

Its not outlandish to suggest some players perform better when they have the player that was bought to complement them beside them. Alonso with Mascherano was better than Alonso without. There is no doubting Carrick has suffered for having to play a role that isn't entirely to his suiting since Hargo got injured. I simply do not buy the point that Carrick was useless all along and we simply didn't notice because everyone else was so good back in the glory days of 2008. he more than did his bit and contributed ghugely to our success. I've tried to explain his drop in form as weel as I can. I may be wrongm - there may be other reasons I'm not privvy to - but there has to be some rational explanation for it. But teh Hargreaves injury has to be a part of it.

As for the fact that Fletch and Scholes have been beside him all this time - true point. But Scholes is getting older. Fletcher has been terrible this season. United's midfield have been getting worse as an entire unit, thats the thing that really annoys me. it is a general decline. Its not just Carrick that's looking a worse player - its the whole bloody lot! Yet Fletcher doesn't get half the abuse Carrick does for some reason.

I dont completely disagree with you.

However , even Fletcher played well when United played bad in the past. He has been sh*t this season , that I agree with, but he has performed well in the past irrespective of whether or not his partner was playing well.

There is no doubt that in many instances certain players play better with certain players in certain teams ( eg - any Arsenal player that leaves nearly always flops), but I genuinly believe that Carrick was nothing more then a decent player who was nothing more then a tidy player capable of complimenting good/top players, then a good player capable of improving the United team on their own merit.

Perhaps it is unfair to compare him to United greats, but when your team is struggling like ours you have to start looking at what players add. The most important positions for me are CB, CM, CF as if you have quality players in these positions (like Chelsea, Barca) you are usually onto a good thing. Nani for all his annoying traits still pops up with important assists/goals. Fletcher has put in superb efforts in big games (even popped up with big goals v Chelsea) and if he can get that drive back will be worth his spot. Valencia and giggs speak for themselves. Scholes is getting older but usually contributes something worth talking about.

More recently carricks usual consistant passing ability has been in question. The reason United dont control games is because even his normal tidyness is getting exposed in a team that is struggling. .

I am not scapegoating Carrick by any means, I just think his limitations are being exposed badly now that we can no longer rely on Scholes to control games.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I'd be worried if you were a Utd fan too tbh.

We have standards.:pac:
    The Muppet? Do yee? Seriously do yee?
    Think before you post.
    Trying to be funny doesn't suit you

Football fans are fickle, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

The examples you have in the above post are the views of individuals, they don't represent "most" Liverpool fans views.

There's hypocritical stuff from both sets of fans, maybe you just notice the stuff from pool fans more readily ;)

Sorry I got a head ache half way through all that. I'm not sure what your arguing about but I hope you come out on top, best of luck.:)

Went over your head eh ? Why am I not surprised . . :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

amiable wrote: »
    The Muppet? Do yee? Seriously do yee?
    Think before you post.
    Trying to be funny doesn't suit you

nah teh flah is funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Melion wrote: »
    This is going to be my last post in this thread, i just want to know before i leave. Has any Liverpool fan said Carragher should NOT have been sent off?
    the only argument I've seen from Liverpool fans with regards Carragher's tackle has to do with Rafael's tackle and that Liverpool won yesterday. Also Nani is a diver, Nani is a fairy etc.

I'll say it now that Nani has never done anything comparable to Gerrard's dives but he has a much worse reputation, it's because people equate him with Ronaldo because he's Portuguese. He has done nothing worse than embellish contact (I asked for examples earlier and got 1 dive in midfield that didn't really matter) and he has a worse rep than this guy:

even Ronaldo is laughing at him in that

Jazzy wrote: »
    nah teh flah is funny

loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-babe.jpg

Went over your head eh ? Why am I not surprised . . :D

I'm open to correction but I think the jist of what you're saying is other fans are bad. United fans are good.

Liam O wrote: »
    the only argument I've seen from Liverpool fans with regards Carragher's tackle has to do with Rafael's tackle and that Liverpool won yesterday. Also Nani is a diver, Nani is a fairy etc.

I'll say it now that Nani has never done anything comparable to Gerrard's dives but he has a much worse reputation, it's because people equate him with Ronaldo because he's Portuguese. He has done nothing worse than embellish contact (I asked for examples earlier and got 1 dive in midfield that didn't really matter) and he has a worse rep than this guy:

Wow.

Give it up man, you are seriously embarressing yourself with these posts.

carra's tackle was **** and not on full stop. when he did it i had my head in my hands thinking "why... it was all going so good". was relieved to see a yellow but knew it should have been a red.

i honestly couldnt give a f*ck about nani. he has an annoying face/head.. just like michael carrick and tim cahill do but aside from that i dont really give much of a sh1t about him or his diving. same goes for when gerrard/rooney & co. dive - its retarded, i wish it wasnt part of the game, but it is so you have to deal with it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-babe.jpg
    Don't bother addressing the posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Wow.

Give it up man, you are seriously embarressing yourself with these posts.
    nobody is answering me. When has a Nani dive ever changed the game? I think he has an unfair reputation as a diver and if it's affecting him getting the calls that he deserves then it's a problem.

even Ronaldo is laughing at him in that

The hammering your boys took yesterday at Anfield seems to be hitting you hard. :D

amiable wrote: »
    Don't bother addressing the posts

oh here, ill address it for flah. ive been posting here about 6 years now and he is easily one of the better posters here. in fact, my favorite poster is a utd fan, and a lot of the best posters here are (archie <3 ) so your point and post is complete crap.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement