Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

remote record question

• 05-03-2011 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

how do you tell which sky+ box to record when using the sky+ app for iPhone. i have it set up already and it tells the old sky+ box in the living room to record. what i want is to set it to record using the new hd+ box, but there is no info on the sky site or the support on the app store for the app.

anyone know how?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭John mac

is there a some setting that requires the card number ? or the pin number .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

You could swop the cards around and re-pair them, only problem being if you have a HD sub, you'd need to get it moved onto the card which you're putting into the HD box and removed from the existing one, which could get messy if you get the wrong person on Sky's end.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Turtle-TM

John mac wrote: »
    is there a some setting that requires the card number ? or the pin number .

i set the app up well over a year ago, so cant quite remember whether i had to put the card number in, im nearly sure not though.

you need to activate remote record on your sky profile online, then simply log into the app with that id and it allows you to record....

might ring sky in the afternoon and see if i get anyhwere...hopefully i can as the remote record app is invaluable!

Advertisement