Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power washer hose??

Options
  • 05-03-2011 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

I have a small power washer that I got in Lidl but the hose is burst. Anyone know where I would get a hose around the city today???.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

PM me your number, I might have one lying around somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

PM me your number, I might have one lying around somewhere.

Its a very thin hose lad. I called into the motor factors in Togher beside the hardware shop and they hadnt a clue what I was talking about...

Ill Pm my number anyway!

Where is the factors in togher? If the hose is that small would petrol pipe not do it ? what's the outer and inner diameter of it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It's a high pressure hose, with an attachment at one end for the washer, and another for the lance. Bout 15-20mm in diameter. Nearly sure I have one somewhere ...

I forgot 'twould be a high pressure hose more than likely, no facepalm smiley on here thankfully :pac:

• Advertisement

RoverJames wrote: »
    Where is the factors in togher? If the hose is that small would petrol pipe not do it ? what's the outer and inner diameter of it ?

The one nearest to Kearys. It is beside the small roundabout.

Here is my washer..

image520o.jpg

Oh god im dying today..:(

-Corkie- wrote: »
    The one nearest to Kearys. It is beside the small roundabout.

Trying to think which one you mean for the last few hours :pac:
    Motorway is near Kearys but the roundabout that's near is the Kinsale Rd Roundabout, is that the one ?

Trying to think which one you mean for the last few hours :pac:
    Motorway is near Kearys but the roundabout that's near is the Kinsale Rd Roundabout, is that the one ?

Thats the one allright..:) They have the window full of Karcher stuff.

Small roundabout :pac:

Small roundabout :pac:

I was trying to see it on Google earth but im as sick as 40 hospitals today...:(

Your man in there was telling me a new hose would not work and I would have to purchase a new lance etc. He was looking for almost 200 quid. The washer was only 40 euro...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Just to update I got one made up in Banteer for 30 euro and its 15FT long as well!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

where abouts?
    I was looking for a longer hose for my Karcher but the extension hoses are about €70

I will PM ya there.:)

Advertisement