Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 in Long Island Help!

Options
  • 05-03-2011 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey :o,

Myself and a couple of my friends are heading over to the Hamptons this summer to work. A few of us have jobs in amagansett and east hampton but were finding it hard to get cheap accommodation in these areas.Does anyone know of any (theres 6 of us).
    Have heard that ann breyers is the place to be. Does anyone know how much it would cost to stay here, how far is it from montauk train station etc?
    I could really use some help!
    Niamh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭fungie

I was thinking of heading to that area too, looks expensive. Did you have contacts for your job or just send out emails to local places?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 J12011

There's 4 of us looking to head to East Hampton this Summer because by all accounts you can earn some serious cash there. Accommodation and jobs are proving hard to come by, especially since we are such a small group, maybe if a couple groups joined together the rent on some place would be more affordable? Let me know what you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 J1Montauk2011

Hey have you found somewhere to live yet?? there are 5 of us and were seriously stuck!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 boggerfinal

Hi, me and six of my friends are heading to the East Hampton/Amagansett area for the summer! We are interested in house sharing, lads or girls doesnt matter! If anyone wants to jump in with us you can email e-mail me at posullivan1990@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 J12011

Hey have you found somewhere to live yet?? there are 5 of us and were seriously stuck!!!!
    Where are you looking to live? Still no joy for us. My email is shaneryan6@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 j1 hamptons

Going this summer! where did ye end up living in the hamptons?

Advertisement