Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make sure you pickpocket!

Options
  • 05-03-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Just pickpocked an epic sword off a trash mob in twilight and sold for 22k. Make sure u pickpocket ! Can make a macro to pickpocket, autoloot and ambush or what not if you so choose :) Gluck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

-Vega- wrote: »
    Just pickpocked an epic sword off a trash mob in twilight and sold for 22k. Make sure u pickpocket ! Can make a macro to pickpocket, autoloot and ambush or what not if you so choose :) Gluck!

I had a macro back in TBC for my rogue alt. IIRC there was an epic throw weapon from pickpocketing then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Tried a bit in deepholm with the troggs but no luck :( got a blue gem or 2 , but after spendin ages like :(

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Well, I'm at work, don't have access to what I want to show you.

But if you wowhead search Twilight Blade.. thats one of the swords, it has no stats but very quick swing speed with a cool stackable buff. There are other items listed beside it, also available to pickpocket.

Here comes the main tip, again I can't link but I'll find it later, there is a place is Vashjr ..accessable only via quest chain ( its a unique area to your character ) .. basically there are massive crowds of mobs lined up in formation preparing for war... ALL humanoid ! Its a pickpocket farm, theres a video tutorial on youtube, whatever the box you get from pickpocketing, just utube that and the words vashjr or farm. Gluck, hope ye get something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

hehe :D aye theres a Dagger,Sword and Thrown. All slow though. OH's only thing could use though but the dagger is "slow" :( Got thrown on guild alt run and let me take it for main :D Prob would sell any that got therefor. Dunno if get much on our realm, could maybe swap for the fast boe dagger -.- But spent ages farmin the troggs in deepholm and no luck despite the recommendations on wowhead. By time do a circuit they usually killed and respawned like.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Well I suppose, time would be far better spent doing other things to make gold unless you want these items specifically for yourself. Just handy for doing dailies to remember to do it, one day randomly we'll be rewarded :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement