Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayaks & gear Stolen - Any Help Appreciated

• 05-03-2011 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Some scumbag broke into my garage earlier this week and robbed among other valuable tools etc. all my kayaking gear including boats.
    Both my wife and I kayak and we had all our gear stored in boxes (all nicely labelled), They just swiped the lot!
    1 x Blue Dagger Blackwater 10.5
    1 x Red Dagger Blackwater 10.5
    1 x Blue Dagger GTX (whitewater spec)
    1 x Green Perception (whitewater spec)
    As well as paddles and EVERYTHING.

If anyone hears of any cheap gear going for sale please drop me a PM.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

What area are you in?

Sorry to hear that mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Check pout Done Deal and Adverts.ie. One of the guy from the club had his boat nicked, turned up on adverts.ie. If it does turn up, play dumb about them being your boats and turn up to meet the guy with the gardai in tow.

Hopefully you will get it all back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Sorry to hear about that, will keep an eye out for you :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Steve.N

Thanks guys.
    I'm in the Trim area. I've been checking Donedeal & Flog the lot for any sign of my gear - Can't believe it's all gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 tbnewman

found these on gumtree http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/73/74337273.html its prob not your ones but just on the off chance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Steve.N

Thanks tbnewman,

I thought at 1st that was them - but on closer examination the waterproof compartments on the rear have different hatches (mine were plain black, these are black grey)

Thanks for keeping me in mind!!

Steve

Advertisement