Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this unit a complete new hood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

To me that is the hood. bulbs and fittings.
    what is broke on yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

Light isnt working.

Happened a while back but I put some LEDs in but they have run their course. A bit of a false economy tbh. Would like to get some propper lighting again.

Have checked, its not the bulb. This seems to be good value in terms of the other lights I have seen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

whiteboard wrote: »
    Light isnt working.

Happened a while back but I put some LEDs in but they have run their course. A bit of a false economy tbh. Would like to get some propper lighting again.

Have checked, its not the bulb. This seems to be good value in terms of the other lights I have seen.

Ive been told by several fish shops that LED lights are useless for fish tanks,as they CANNOT give the propper light quality of the normal bulbs,that both plants and fish need to thrive on.

Advertisement