Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really struggled this morning :(

Options
  • 05-03-2011 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone- im relatively new to running and have signed up for the edinburgh half in april. my longest run to date is 12km (last Monday) @ just under 1.10. so was pretty happy with this. did another 10km wed evening and this morning wanted to do at least another 12km. but i really really struggled and ended up having to walk half of it. Before I went out I ate a banana and drank some lucozade sport. (I waited an hour after the banana before heading out). I find generally when I run first thing in the morning im really tired and generally lethargic. any advice on this would be much appreciated! coming closer to the date id like to get some early morning runs in before work.

Advertisement