Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be intersted in a new frozen reptile food producer.

• 05-03-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

My name is Dean Doherty and i was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me.
    I am interested in starting up a rat farm here in ireland to supplie pet shops and reptile owners with fresh frozen rats and mice of different sizes.
    Before I go any further with this venture I need to know if there are any pet shops or reptile owners here that would be interested.

It would help me a great deal if you could answer a few of my question on the mater, I understand if cannt answer some or all.

1. Where do you source your current reptile food from ?
    2. Would you be intersted in getting your reptile food from a Irish supplier such as myself ?
    3. How often would you order/take delivery of your rodent food ?
    4. What would a average order include ?
    5. What prices are you currently paying for your supplier ?
    6. Would you also sell much frozen mice are reptile food ?
    7. What other reptile food do you currently buy and is there any other food which you would like to have avalible ?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post, and any reply would be much appreciated.

Advertisement