Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortchanged Flannerys

Options
  • 05-03-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Was in Flannerys, Camden Street last night and got shortchanged by approximately €10. I didn't receive a receipt. When I checked my changed and thought it looked wrong I requested a receipt and my proper change back. There was no issue.

Of course it could have been a mistake but the lack of receipt implies otherwise.

Check your change people.. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Why would you drop the issue like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 taisteal

Nabber wrote: »
    Why would you drop the issue like that?

Could have made a deal of it but didn't feel much like it at 2.30am while well on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Someone got your change wrong, you pointed it out and got your correct change.

Oh the injustice of it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Why do you feel the need to tarnish the name of Flannerys in this by naming them. You got short changed (it happens sometimes especially in a busy pub on a weekend), you brought it to their attention and they resolved the matter satisfactorily.

Fair play to Flannerys, a lot of pubs may have just taking your number and told you they would call you when they balance the tills at the end of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That probably happened in many bars across the country on a busy Friday night. Fair dues to Flannerys for sorting it without a quibble.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement