Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stiff Little Fingers, 11th March

Options
  • 05-03-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

SLF are playing in the Academy on Friday. Support from Spear of Destiny. Anyone going? I know i am! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

SOD not playing at this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

They're not? It was advertised that they were. Ah well. Any idea who is supporting now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Penfailed

They are playing the Ulster Hall in Belfast the night after. I was too slow to get tickets - it's sold out!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bitzy

They're not? It was advertised that they were. Ah well. Any idea who is supporting now?

THE LEE HARVEYS SUPPORT (old school dublin punk band)

bitzy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Was at the last gig in the Academy a couple of years ago and it was brilliant. Raging I have to miss this one, though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

any good ? setlist ?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

any good ? setlist ?

It wasn't bad at all! They played a fair bit of new material and threw in some oldies for good measure. They gave two encores. I had a good time anyway! :D

Advertisement