Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zombie Craft

• 05-03-2011 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you were having a problem playing the new zombie craft mod? Every time I start it and go into the map, I take a few steps and the game crashes. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nickqqqq

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you were having a problem playing the new zombie craft mod? Every time I start it and go into the map, I take a few steps and the game crashes. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?
    i might i have a fix for this problem for the mean time all you need to do is go to the options when you are on the menu and change your render distance on tiny if it isn't and hopefully that should work. It worked for me so hopefully it will work for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SickenedOnYou

nickqqqq wrote: »
    i might i have a fix for this problem for the mean time all you need to do is go to the options when you are on the menu and change your render distance on tiny if it isn't and hopefully that should work. It worked for me so hopefully it will work for you.

Jeez I feel like a right clown for not even trying that before, thanks nick!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nickqqqq

Jeez I feel like a right clown for not even trying that before, thanks nick!! :D
    you are welcome and glad it worked for you!

Advertisement