Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth problems

Options
  • 05-03-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Hi lads ,
    I need some help with a bluetooth - It is a Solar -Model: HFB-510 and I bought it here : - for € 89
    http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/LG-Solar-Bluetooth-Car-kit-and-Emergency-Charger/1266/600

Ok so , it works fine , but when I leave the car and take my mobile into the house , this unit keeps talking and saying '' mobile disconnected '' and few minutes later it will say '' mobile connected ''
    Surely this should not happen , as both mobile and bluetooth are in a stationery and not moving .

Now when I return to car and hit the LG button , it speaks '' connected to phone ''
    This is fine , but if my mobile is already connected to phone , it will automatically choose to enter '' speak now '' mode and will choose someones number from my address book and dial them.

This cannot be right , - is there any way to cancel this feature .
    BTW , my mobile is a Nokia 3120C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you read the manual that came with the car kit?

Why are you pressing the button if the phone is already connected? Most carkits do the speech dialling now, and it recognises who you say and dials them. If you say nothing, it shouldn't dial anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Nah - the manual does not help .

I press the button to check if it is connected , and someimes it is connected and sometimes it is not connected .

quote - ''If you say nothing, it shouldn't dial anyone. '' ................no , this is not the case .
    If you say nothing it will pick a number at random and dial it .

Advertisement