Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good turn based Xbox 360 game?

Options
  • 05-03-2011 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone knows any turn-based multi-player games :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Only 4 really, according to Gamespot.

Zoids Assault
    Spectral Force 3
    Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
    Operation Darkness

Consoles just aren't the place for TBS.

Unless you are looking for Turn Based RPGs?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

I also like turn based rpgs :)

Thanks for the list though

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

Worms 2 Armageddon with the Battle Pack DLC...good for any time of the day or night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Nectaris : military madness. It gor renewed for consoles.

It was epic psone turn based game. I spent freaking years on it.

Keep in mind, single player is very hard. You will have to win by brain, not steam tank it. As in 90% you will start with less then doulbe of enemies army

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Cargin

I have a major soft spot for LOTR: The Third Age. Found it in the bottom of a friends games years ago and proceeded to play it for 12 hours solid. Eventually got it myself on ebay for pennies.

Its Xbox original though, so a bit of backwards-compatibility tweaking required. Worth it though in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 roryok

On arcade there is also catan and carcassone. Both board game adaptations but great fun

Damn I went in to xbox marketplace and could not find it!!!! I was 100% sure they renewed it! I have seen videos even with added multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

RISK: Factions is excellent.

Okay sorry for that. It's called now: military madness, just found it and bought it.

If you look for proper turned based strategy then it will have you occupied fr days.

I have to give you a warning thought. It was damn damn hard and you needed to use brain.

P.s. You will start to hate any object that has a name "hunter" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Vandal Hearts 2 is up on XBLA. Never played it myself though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

roryok wrote: »
    On arcade there is also catan and carcassone. Both board game adaptations but great fun
    Seconding this.

Or buy the board games, then you don't need to waste precious electricity ;)

Advertisement