Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMEN

Options
  • 14-02-2001 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hey was neone at the AMEN concert in temple bar last thursday it was ****in deadly !

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yes indeed it was!!!

Where in the crowd were you? I stuck around the back cause all the topless fúck heads with homicidal tendencies we a bit out of hand (not as bad as Slayer a few months back mind).

Charger and Raging Speedhorn were class!

All the best,
    <A HREF="http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    kharn_sig.gif
    </A>

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 14-02-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

Nice one u were there i was up right at the front at the bariicade broke my rib against the metal thing there smile.gif chaos jumped from the stag straight into my head and have a black eye smile.gif im so proud , yeah raging speedhorn was class , u get sunny's autograph ? he beside the bar near the toilt so was frank rsy from raging speedhorn 2 smile.gif

going to the P.I.N concert on monday? tickets 3 quid smile.gif

Advertisement