Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice chat in system link?

• 05-03-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,193 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm playing black ops zombies over system link and am wondering is it possible to have voice chat?

Both parties have headsets, but neither of use xbox live so I cant even confirm the headsets are working!

Is there a push to talk button i dont know about :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not sure about black ops but in one of the older ones you had to press select to see the list of players and use a button to mute / unmute? I could be thinking of another game either :confused:

Voice chat is enables in preferences on both boxes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,193 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks for the help, but still no joy.

I can't see where to enable it on the xbox its self, There was a place to decide where the sound should be coming from ok, but nothing about enabling.

I got to the page in game were i could toggle mute, but it wouldnt actually toggle. I'll try with another game next weekend

Advertisement