Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-applying through CAO- looking for success stories!

• 05-03-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi. Hope this is the right forum for this query.
    I am currently enrolled in an Arts course, and am not finding it as enjoyable as I thought it would be. I am after re-applying through the CAO for a new course. I have followed the steps given to my by CAO.ie, but am still worried that something might go wrong- I really don’t want to go back to my present course.
    What I want to hear really is comments from people who have done what I am planning to do- re-apply through CAO and are now enrolled in a new course.
    I have ticked both ‘Leaving Cert’ and ‘Third-Level Education’ under my ‘Qualifications’ section, have sent CAO my certificate of attendance and will send them my exam results next week.

Is this correct? I am just concerned that I have forgotten to do something which will result in me being forced to return to my present course.

Thanks a million,

D.F.

Advertisement