Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto quick pick only why?

• 05-03-2011 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Sorry i dont know if this is the right place to ask, Why do some shops that have the lotto only do quick picks ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Kunle wrote: »
    Sorry i dont know if this is the right place to ask, Why do some shops that have the lotto only do quick picks ?

I'd say its the uk lotto that they are selling that you saw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭jacool

Its the Lotto.
    They save on space and all the paper sheets and stuff.
    It annoying if you have a sheet filled out as they can't accept it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

Yeah, I have been in shops that only do quick picks. Theres a filling station near that only does them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

They were brought in 7/8 years ago. The smaller shops get them.
    A lot cheaper, less support, training, maintenance etc
    Works with a std phone line, the main ones needed an ISDN line (which cost big bucks). Not sure if that's still the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,735 ✭✭✭Worztron

Have most Irish lotto jackpot winners chosen quick picks or picked their own numbers (since quick pick option was introduced in 1994)?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
Advertisement