Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zorbing in Waterford

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

were hopefully gonna have it set up in butlerstown. Thats the closest to town that we could get so hopefully not to far out for people

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Well any movement on this.

Sounds like a great idea I always wanted to do it, and Butlerstown would be an ideal location for it.
    Traffic is not too bad out that way and its not too far from Tramore either so you get the holiday makers too.

Can't wait to give it a try.

we are just in the middle of planning permission so hopefully we will get that before july and then we will be up and going:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

we are just in the middle of planning permission so hopefully we will get that before july and then we will be up and going:)

What's the planning permission for? Where in Butlerstown is the site?

Hi, the site will hopefully be down near the dolmen stone place in butlerstown and the planning permission is for a small car park and temporary sheds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

So what's the story? Ye sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭tippniall

Ive done this! Great Craic! But like the other poster said price is a big thing..we found it a bit pricey cos it was over so quick! Would def do it again doe!

You done it in Waterford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭tippniall

No no, in New Zealand! But the same thing! brilliant!

seanybiker wrote: »
    So what's the story? Ye sorted?

Yeah c'mon spadesaspade, it's mid-July now. Leave it any longer and the summer will be gone, along with all the tourists.

• Advertisement

hey sorry getting back so late.

Afraid its not looking good for this summer. Planning permission is taking to long to go through so as you said its a bit to late to be starting this up this season. We are going to have it set up for next May, sorry all, i know you's were looking forward to it but i just wouldn't make sense doing it now with the cost of insurance and land for two months.

It will be in waterford, promise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

hey sorry getting back so late.

Afraid its not looking good for this summer. Planning permission is taking to long to go through so as you said its a bit to late to be starting this up this season. We are going to have it set up for next May, sorry all, i know you's were looking forward to it but i just wouldn't make sense doing it now with the cost of insurance and land for two months.

It will be in waterford, promise
    Pinky promise?

How about letting us have a go of it as friends so. No need for insurance and we are making sure it stays in the right shape haha
    Worth a shot

Pinky promise?
    Of course Pinky Promise's

Of course Pinky Promise's

Its legally binding now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 123.garr

Hi spadesaspade,
    Looking to set a zorbing park in dublin. Was wondering what route you went down i.e. council or farm land? How did the insurance work out etc. appreciate any help or tips

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Any update on this venture?

Hopefully for the summer!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Years we used to get inside tracker tires and roll each other around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Any update on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

yep me and the other half would be interested in this :)
    Was going to go to Derry to do it last year

Let us know when this is going ahead

Hi all,

Unfortunately this wont be going ahead as all the land we have been trying to get has been to expensive, now to sell the zorb balls.....

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Hi all,

Unfortunately this wont be going ahead as all the land we have been trying to get has been to expensive, now to sell the zorb balls.....

That's a pity

Ah that's a balls alright. You were at it a long while. Hope it didn't cost you too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

How much are you selling the zorb balls for?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

Get in contact with the guy in funmanway in dunmanway in cork he has European
    Largest track and might buy them off u

Advertisement