Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste of Money

• 05-03-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Just thinking to myself after reading the "What could of been thread" of projects canceled in the city maybe we should do a list of projects completed in the last 10 years that on reflection were a waste of money or could have been better designed etc.

Of the top of my head im going to say:

The information kiosk/sails outside Sam McCauleys
    The Plaza (I know people are going to say they love it and it looks great well I don’t agree to me it’s the flaw of modern architecture, style over functionality)

I cant find a price tag but il keep searching or maybe someone could help me out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The Tramore Rd, they should have made the flooding bit a flyover like the dual carriage way at ferrybank and it would have managed the ques at the roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Waterford CIty

Basically......

Advertisement