Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40" + 100Hz LCD TV

Options
  • 05-03-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know where I would get a good deal on purchasing a 100Hz LCD TV. Screen size 40 inch or over preferred.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cidfadon

Pixmania always has good discounts available but delivery takes up to 10 working days (plus one day to process your order) so DiD and Powercity are good alternatives if you dont wanna wait that long :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056207097

This may also be available in HN in Cork, Kinsale road roundabout or Little Island. If it its a super deal on a very decent 100Hz 40" set

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

'No such thing as a stupid question' but can someone show me a tv on picmania that has saorview/mpeg4?

They have some good deals but I can't seem to find any that have saorview/mpeg4. I presume that I'm doing something wrong.

Advertisement