Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bamboo Media

Options
  • 05-03-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has anyone out there had anything to do with Bamboo Media. I signed up for their facebook and Web SEO 1 month ago and have still not had any satisfactory conclusion to what we agreed on. This is even after spending a couple of hours at different times talking with them on the phone. I am starting to think this company are not for real as there is some very bad press on English blogs about their English partners. I would really appreciate any help on this.

Regards

Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Cancel your payment immediately - if by credit card, cancel card and get new one. These guy are scammers. Never ever allow a telephone sales patter about seo and getting you top of google fool you. Tell them all to eff off and the calls will stop - BTW they have gone under different names and there's
    plenty of people who have been scammed

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Internet Marketing / SEO

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 6 martin08

Much appreciated. Did this as soon as I saw there was nothing happening. Does anyone know where these scammers work out of. These need to be shut down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

martin08 wrote: »
    Much appreciated. Did this as soon as I saw there was nothing happening. Does anyone know where these scammers work out of. These need to be shut down.

Can you give us any more details about what they promised and what they delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dog007

These guys are trying to push me for a sale but I already got the smell of a rat from the first phone call.
    They are very pushy so don't get sucked in

• Advertisement
Advertisement