Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilgobbin Wood

Options
  • 05-03-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Im thinking of renting in Kilgobbin Wood as its close to my work place.
    Im not familiar with the area so im hoping for some feedback from ye guys... Is it a safe area, quiet.. etc etc? are there many supermarkets close by/gym.. etc?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

As far as i know its pretty nice. There is a Dunne Stores just down the road and you are right beside the LUAS. Its only about 10 minutes on the LUAS to get to Dundrum shopping centre as well, which will cater for your every need. There is a gym just beside the racecourse but you have to be a member. Ballyogan just down the road has a bit of a reputation to be rough but i think it just gets a bad name because its surrounded by really nice areas.

All in all i would personally like to live in Kilgobbin Wood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jacek1

thanks for your input Pauleta

Advertisement