Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find this song "lost in the city of angels"

Options
  • 05-03-2011 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I saw a film years ago, forget the name of it but it was an action film with 1 of them chinese mariatal arts lads in it and he was basically recusing a girl i think. I dont know the name of the film either, but it was a decent enough film, not the usual martial arts crap. Was a decent action movie.

Anyway at the end of the film when the credits were rolling, there was a class song being played which had the lyrics "I was lost in the city of angels" but i never heard the song again.

I searched youtube and all i can find is that LA Guns song which isnt it, does anyone know it? Its not really a rock song, not sure what it is but thought i'd post in here for starters, its probably a soft rock song maybe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭bushykangaroo

No afraid not dude. It was a slow sort of song as in you could hear the lyrics clearly, it had a good music to it too. It specifically had the lyrics "I was lost in the city of angels", thats the only bit i remember so am sure thats definitely the full sentence, lol

Wasnt anything like that fast talking stuff of that one in your link, i couldnt listen to that type of stuff, no offense, ha. Cheers for the effort, 1 to rule out anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Not quite the same lyric but the first song that came to mind...

Definitely not! Probably impossible to find this song, the chorus i think was the bit i remember,
    " I was lost in the city of angels"
    "I was lost in the city of angels"
    so the name of the song could be anything probably

Probably easier to find the film, it was a white lad against a martial arts lad, and the martial arts lad ended up taking the woman hostage and then she ended up helping him. Wasnt 1 of those crap subtitles yokes, proper english. Loads of action, shooting, etc..... Think 1 of them was a hitman or something.

So annoying, haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

A film, with a guy and a girl, don't know the name of it and who starred in it. Martial arts film, action film, could be anything from Rush Hour to Street Fighter

And I had to look up the meaning of a word you used and still don't know what exactly the guy was doing to the girl;)
    recusing present participle of re·cuse
    Verb: Challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality: "a motion to recuse the prosecutor"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

The Replacement Killers perhaps?

A film, with a guy and a girl, don't know the name of it and who starred in it. Martial arts film, action film, could be anything from Rush Hour to Street Fighter

And I had to look up the meaning of a word you used and still don't know what exactly the guy was doing to the girl;)

What can I say, it was years ago i seen it but the song sort of stuck in my head and comes to mind every now and then. There cant be that many quality martial arts films with a hitman against another man and a woman in the middle. What word did you have to look up, what are you on about?
    Nea wrote: »
    The Replacement Killers perhaps?

Thats it :D Class, nice find lad. I got the lyrics wrong,,, :o well, its been a little while. Ill have to add that song onto my cd now tomorrow, cheers! Must try watch that films again soon too, was decent enough if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

What can I say, it was years ago i seen it but the song sort of stuck in my head and comes to mind every now and then. There cant be that many quality martial arts films with a hitman against another man and a woman in the middle. What word did you have to look up, what are you on about?

Thats it :D Class, nice find lad. I got the lyrics wrong,,, :o well, its been a little while. Ill have to add that song onto my cd now tomorrow, cheers! Must try watch that films again soon too, was decent enough if i remember correctly

I think he means "recusing",but even I know you meant 'Rescuing';)

Advertisement