Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kathryn thomas dress

• 05-03-2011 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi was watching winning streak tonight:eek: and she had a cobalt blue fitted dress on her.....anyone know what brand or where it can be got?????????
    cheers!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yeah I saw the dress too - it was really nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ttfan4eva

i MUST have it!!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

It was lovely, The structure of it looked very Karen Millen but I can't see it on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I didn't see the show but anytime i do I've noticed she wears a lot of Karen Millen...try the web site you might just find it...good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Kathryn wears a lot of Reiss aswell - this is last night's dress - I've been on looking for other dresses she's worn - I think we might have to start a 'where did Kathryn get tonight's dress' thread!
    http://www.reissonline.com/eu/shop/womens/dresses/giselle_/indigo/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

I love her dresses....I wish they were more affordable for me though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

The presenters on RTE are really stepping up style wise, Kathryn Thomas usually wears stunning dresses and Grainne Seoige on the all Ireland talent show. I wonder if they get a stylist or choose themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joe diver

does any of you watch the voice on sunday an know where kathryn thomas got her black dress from she wore on 16th feb

• Registered Users Posts: 5 emmabelle

Kathryn Thomas is always so elegant. I love her style

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

She sometimes posts where she got her outfits from on twitter......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

emmabelle wrote: »
    Kathryn Thomas is always so elegant. I love her style

If you saw her on nights out it's far from elegant you'd be calling her. #NutJob

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zombie thread locked. Please don't re open old threads. And please keep to the tone of the forum, let's not be calling people nutjobs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement