Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPs in Headford / Corrandulla

Options
  • 05-03-2011 11:09pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a GP in the Headford / Corrandulla area? My mam is looking to change doctors at the moment. Preferably female but it depends on the doctor. Thanks folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Hi,
    I can highly recommend Dr Philomena Kerrigan - Culleen, Headford. She is extremely nice :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DriverMad

I would recommend her also. She is a private GP though. I may stand corrected on this but I don;t know if she takes medical cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

DriverMad wrote: »
    I would recommend her also. She is a private GP though. I may stand corrected on this but I don;t know if she takes medical cards.

I would recommend her also. I think the medical card situation may have changed since she joined WestDoc but best thing is to ring her surgery to check if this is an issue for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

DriverMad wrote: »
    She does accept the medical card.
    +1 for best doctor ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Doubt.It

May I bump this thread to ask exactly the same question? The local doctor in Corrandulla is retiring from GP work, there's no doctor within ten miles now.

Dr Kerrigan isn't taking on new patients any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

Headford Medical Centre is good. Medical cards accepted. Just across the rd from Topaz in Headford.
    Been with them for a while and very happy with their services.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Doubt.It

Thank you!

Advertisement