Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need your help!! Smyths Friday nite.

• 06-03-2011 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Ok, I feel really stupid for doing this on a web page but I really need your help. I was in Smyths friday nite and my friend deserted me and I got chatting to a nice guy. He didn't want me to go home so asked if I'd go to the club with him which I did. Anyway we got on very well and had a few drinks, he's not a big drinker but smokes. We left early to go back to my house for tea and he stays (nothing happened) I dropped him to the shop by punches cross On Saturday which is near his house and as we were both hungover we didn't exchange numbers. I know his name but I'm not putting it up here. I think he wanted to exchange numbers as he said he wanted to see me again but I might have given off the wrong signals and i dont think hes the type to arrive at my front door, I want to see him again but no number etc. Please help on what to do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Try the phonebook, by process of elimination you might find his name in that area of the town. Its worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Vodka&coke

I don't know his second name and he doesn't own a house, he's sharing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

go back to smyths, you might meet someone else .:D

thats a pity! try facebook?? get a good look around at other peoples friends, you'd be surprised who knows who. I found someone that way before.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Vodka&coke

I asked him if he was on facebook but he's not. I think I'll just cut my losses, wasn't into getting into another relationship but he was changing my mind. Ahh well :-)

• Advertisement

You'd never know, he might turn up on the doorstep! :)

Good Luck! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Best of luck V&C, I really do hope he sees this thread and PM's you, I don't think there's much reason to leave the this thread open for discussion, if you want me to bump it every once in a while PM me.

As always, if anyone thinks I'm being silly/stupid/mod mad/crazy in closing this thread feel free to PM me or DR the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement