Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware Emobile

Options
  • 06-03-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

I am normally an advocate of Emobile. I have found the mobile service to work fine.
    However,
    Bonus credit is supposed to be applied for scheduling top up and subscribing to a pre pay package. Every Cust care person has a different reason as to why the credit is NEVER applied on time, I must ring to get it applied, it is always the wrong amount then, and I have to ring back after that to convince them that the terms entitle me to €15 each month for 10 months and not €10 for 15 months.
    To top it off, I have now noticed about €4.50 of data charges in the last 3 days even though my bundle include 250mb and I have only used a small fraction of this allowance!!!!!
    I wonder how many people who trust that Emobile would conduct their business honestly are havin the same issues but are unaware? I am so annoyed that I have to be totally paranoid about what they are up to.

Can anyone with them please investigate their own accounts and let me know if it's just me? the only reason I noticed was because I was checking balance to see if the bonus credit that they yet again promised was fixed had been applied and I started to think my credit was actually reducing!!!!

If a mod thinks I am just bad mouthing them without basis, I can provide screenshots.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I dont have e-mobile but I suggest you write all this down and send it to customer care asking for extra credit for the hassel, they should do this as you are going to tell everyone else you meet about the bad service you have received.

Advertisement