Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from MUI Maynooth

• 06-03-2011 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I've been banned (unfairly in my view), along with another user (PrivateEye), from the NUIM forum after funkypenguin attempted to shut down a (potentially politically damaging) discussion about a member of the Maynooth Student's Union Executive campaigning for a candidate in the upcoming elections.

(From http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71011125&postcount=242 onwards.)

Among other things, I was trying to get a member of the MSU Exec. to explain the constitutionality of her actions, which is a (relatively) important discussion which clearly can no longer take place (i.e. this and other questions will now not be answered).

The mod involved (funkypenguin) has made it clear that they are not willing to discuss the issue (see image below), so I am taking it here.

boardsierebannedfromnui.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Ataxia

Well the SU election is tomorrow, so it doesn't matter now. Some dispute resolution process...

Advertisement