Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind lost?

Options
  • 06-03-2011 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi,

Hoping I can get some help with my issue here.

I left in a roller blind to be repaired with Limerick Blinds, William St, Limerick City 3 weeks ago. They said the repairs would take two weeks. After two weeks we got in touch with them and they informed us they had gone into liquidation.

Anthony Fitzpatrick of Fitzpatrick O'Dwyer was appointed liquidator.

But he says he cant get out blind back because it is locked in a factory somewhere?

Is there any rights we have in this situation, or any advice or what we should do to get our blind back or compensation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rob230te

There is an ad in Limerick Post for Russell Blinds. They are operating out of same shop on William St. The director of Limerick blinds was Donal Russell. The ad is almost identical to previous Limerick blinds ads.

Rob

Advertisement