Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing a design

Options
  • 06-03-2011 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hello there.

So I'm going in in the next day or two to finalise a design that an artist sent me. I'm getting some geometric-type/dot work done and so the design itself is fairly complex. As I'm completely useless at drawing, and I need to make some tweaks should I go in with some kind of rough idea as to the modifications needed written down or try and draw them?

Also, does anyone know how amenable tattoo artists are to having designs changed on them almost last minute? I'm meant to be getting the tattoo itself done this week too but if the design isn't perfect and I need to push it back would I lose my deposit?

Cheers lads and ladies. Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Also, does anyone know how amenable tattoo artists are to having designs changed on them almost last minute? I'm meant to be getting the tattoo itself done this week too but if the design isn't perfect and I need to push it back would I lose my deposit?

If you know what you need/want changed, contact the artist ASAP so they can amend the design and get what you think of the changes. Sooner the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

Cheers Damo, I was in yesterday and there was no problem with it at all. Next Monday week and I'll be the proud owner of a sexy quarter-sleeve done by Seán in Snakebite. Yes.

Advertisement