Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENNIS Goin' out: Older crowd, singles?

• 06-03-2011 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hallo everyone,
    I've recently moved into Ennis. Where's a good place to go out of an evening and meet single women? I'm a smart, decent looking male.

So far I've heard of Cruises and the bar in the Old Ground?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Hiya,

I would think Cruises and Knoxs would be the best!

Myself and the majority of my friends are single (in our 30's) and to be honest we dont go out much any more before the single scene is so bad! Lots of drunken men etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Lucases would be a little hipper, but not too young for the most part. O'Keefe's isn't bad either.

Knoxes and Cruises probably have the highest proportion of women, which isn't saying a lot.

I blame rent prices/parking/price of drink/FF/Timmy Dooley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Lucases would be a little hipper, but not too young for the most part. O'Keefe's isn't bad either.

Knoxes and Cruises probably have the highest proportion of women, which isn't saying a lot.

I blame rent prices/parking/price of drink/FF/Timmy Dooley.

:D:D:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Id say give Cruises, Knoxs and the Brewery a go, usually an older crowd around there.

Advertisement