Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil Lynott exhibition

Options
  • 06-03-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭

Is it worth going to see?? i'm living down in the sticks so just wondering is it worth going up to Dublin to see it.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

I went there today and it is definitely worth going.Some amazing things to see and extremely well done! It's hard not to be moved seeing all Phil's stuff.He was some man!

Staff there could not be nicer.Highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Kingdom Bhoy

I went there today and it is definitely worth going.Some amazing things to see and extremely well done! It's hard not to be moved seeing all Phil's stuff.He was some man!

Staff there could not be nicer.Highly recommended

What was your highlight ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Nhead

Excellent exhibition-highlights include seeing Phil's handwritten lyrics and his basses!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

im na band in waterford and my three bandmates have gone to see it. said it was deadly. my bro went a couple of sundays ago and he met Philomena Lynott. He was ecstatic about that.

tom thum wrote: »
    im na band in waterford and my three bandmates have gone to see it. said it was deadly. my bro went a couple of sundays ago and he met Philomena Lynott. He was ecstatic about that.

Met Philo a couple of times a lovely guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

Went to see it yesterday and I'm so glad I did. Its very well presented. It was really fascinating to see the bass guitars. Such a talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

go go goooooooo!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I saw him coming out of a pub once.

I think it was the bailey on duke street.

More stuff has been added seems worth a visit.

http://www.philiplynottexhibition.com/index.php

I see the Phil Lynott exhibition is getting a re-run 06/07/11- 31/08/11 :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement