Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nigerian taxi drivers are bad news

Options
  • 06-03-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

People coming to Galway should be warned of Nigerian (not African, Nigerian) taxi drivers. The PC brigade has taken offence and banned me for pointing this out, yet all I did was refer to their latest misdemeanor (rape) from the local newspaper.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

taxi drivers..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

taxi drivers..

true, but Irish drivers have not developed a reputation for raping Irish girls or kidnapping them (see Irish Independent of about a month ago). these guys should be Garda vetted. we bury our heads in the sand for fear of being labelled racist.

it may not be PC to choose your taxi driver, but girls especially should be realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Fuinseog wrote: »
    People coming to Galway should be warned of Nigerian (not African, Nigerian) taxi drivers. The PC brigade has taken offence and banned me for pointing this out, yet all I did was refer to their latest misdemeanor (rape) from the local newspaper.

their ?????

So according to this local newspaper - exactly how many Nigerian taxi-drivers have been convicted of rape???

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭toxicity234

i think all taxi driver should be Garda vetted,
    i got bad one there bad one everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Well well how disgracefully racist is your post Fuinseog.

Reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You were banned from City for this kind of carry on, ban now extended to County.

If you think Nigerian taxi drivers have some particular predisposition to rape people then do your research and make a case in Humanities or After Hours.
    Provide plenty of links and sources.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement