Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice: Being haunted. Or something.

Options
  • 06-03-2011 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

I often see things, I believe I am being haunted sometimes! Things are starting to get more frequent. I'm just a normal person, I don't look for these things or anything, but seeing as I do experience a lot I may as well try to understand it. Where can I get good information, somewhere or some one to explain the things that happen around me. I've had a few good experiences where whatever or who ever it is has helped me, but some scary ones also. I don't get fazed by them anymore, normally now when something happens I just firmly tell whatever it is to go away, and then I have peace of mind.

Is there any reason why people may get haunted? My post is kind of all over the place as I don't know how to word any of this when it confuses me so much ha, but I supoze I just want to know why me and what can I do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Why don't you tell us a bit more about your experiences? It's a bit vague so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

When people close to me die, I often have experiences involving them.

A friend of mine died anyway, a few years ago, I was 16 so was he. One night I was awoken to a black shadow circuling around my bed really really fast. I was scared looking at it, it was like it was teasing me, scaring me. I felt like it was very bad. Then an outline started to emerge from my curtain, in the shape of my friend who had died, I could see his face and everything and he reached out for the black shadow. There was a bit of a tussle and next thing he opened the window and threw it out. everything went calm and I went to sleep. Next morning when i woke up the window was still open, like a reminder to what happened.

Reading back i know it sounds a bit unreal but it did happen, i firmly believe it.

A few years ago my phone rang, I took the call and wandered around the house while talking, as you do.. I opened the door of the sitting room but didnt turn on the light.. I was walking through the room and noticed what I thought was my sister at the end of the couch kneeling down dressed in white with her hand perched up on the couch in prayer form. I told her to get out a few times and continued walking down towards her.. when I was almost as far as her I remembered that one sister was in the conservatory with my parents, the room I had been in when my phone rang, and my other sister wasn't home at all, she was babysitting my cousins. I ran out of the room and started crying, told my mother she didn't really believe as she doesn't believe these things. This room is directly underneath my room where I have always felt a presence.

ast week: Was sitting at the computer with my back to the conservatory door. My sister was watching tv in the conservatory. She left to go to bed, and swtiched off tv, lights, ect. When she went upstairs I turned around to see that the door was closed as I don't like having my back to an open door. There are glass windows in the door and I could see the light was off. Anyway, sat at the comp for an hour or so, turned around by chance, the light was back on in the room. If anyone who was upstairs in bed was to do it, they would of had to come into the kitchen so I know it wasn't anyone who was here.

Same night two weeks ago: Was in bed. My younger sister had been out drinking and came home, got sick in the bathroom. I checked up on her and then went to bed. I couldn't sleep thinking she might get sick again so I sat up and started txn her so say come sleep with me, I had half the message wrote when I heard somebody trying to come into my room (me and my sisters lock our doors sometimes the time, as we are always taking each others clothes haha, so mine was locked that night) so I figured it was her, got up unlocked it and opened, no one there. I went in to her and she was asleep. Went into my other sister and she was asleep, I woke her and asked had she heard anything or was it her, she said no, but got up to go to the bathroom, I stayed in the hall talking to her for a minute and then went to go back to bed, when I went back into my room, (I have a bay window, and a rocking chair at the window, the curtains don't go around the window, but straight across) there was a bulge at the curtains, I went over and burst into tears?!! My sister came over and I pulled back the curtains, the rocking chair was about 3 feet out from the window. It wasnt like that when I went to bed as I had closed the curtains and everything was in its place and the curtains went straight across.

Have twice woken up to figures standing beside my bed, once a young boy, dressed in old fashioned shirt and had a 'bowl' haircut. And then an old man whos face I will never forget as it was twisted in anger. Both times I closed my eyes and said go away and when I opened they were gone.

Used to feel some one sitting on the edge of my bed when I was lying in it. I dont know why but I always thought it to be a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I don't know where you live but, if you're in the Leinster area, you could always head along to one of the services at the Spiritualist Union of Ireland and someone there might be able to offer you some advice? AFAIK, they hold regular spiritualist services. I doubt you have to be a spiritualist yourself.

More info here: http://spiritualistunion.com/?page_id=11

• Advertisement
Advertisement